Vehicle GPS Tracking NZ
Senseri’s automated vehicle GPS tracking system provides comprehensive reporting on the parts of your business you’d like to have better visibility over – from your vehicles to your employees. Whether you’re a fleet manager operating thousands of company cars, or a small commercial operation, Senseri can help install a robust, cost-effective and intelligent vehicle GPS tracker and set-up within our vehicle GPS tracking software. Our advanced vehicle GPS tracking system makes company car tracking easy, letting you check how efficient your employees are with their routes, as well as how cost effective they are being with fuel.
Our vehicle GPS tracking system has been developed to save you and your business time and money when it comes to sifting through lengthy and complex resource planning reports, as well as providing you more insight into your drivers’ behaviour.
How much does Business Vehicle Registration Tracking cost?
The cost of vehicle GPS tracking for your fleet vehicle is dependent on the size of the fleet, so please request a free and instant car tracking quotation to find out how much it costs. Our vehicle GPS tracker NZ price aims to include as much as possible so you can be confident there are no hidden fees. As standard, when you purchase a vehicle GPS tracker from us the cost will include the following;
- Vehicle GPS tracker (one per vehicle) and all associated SIM network and data fees.
- Installation of the vehicle GPS tracking unit into the vehicle of your choice at a location to suit you
- Unlimited access to Senseri’s Fleet Overview vehicle GPS tracking software for reporting, location and analysis tools
- Easy-to-understand training to ensure you are comfortable with the interface and reporting features
- Ongoing support and upgrades
The benefits of choosing Senseri vehicle GPS tracker NZ
By using our vehicle GPS tracker NZ you will see the value it can provide. By monitoring and acting on our data, businesses can ensure they;
- Retain value on company vehicles
- Employees are using the company vehicles responsibly and within the contracted usage policy
- Protect drivers from dangerous driving behaviour
- Provide evidence against accident claims
- Reduce insurance premiums
Is GPS tracking in company vehicles legal in NZ?
Yes. Some employers use a vehicle GPS tracker in NZ as a tool to manage their vehicle fleets more efficiently. For example, a vehicle GPS tracking system can ensure that a despatch centre sends the closest service vehicle to a customer. A vehicle GPS tracker can show the time a driver works, and even assist with issues such as speed compliance.